5 Reasons You Should Hire Professionals for Your Next Residential Move
Moving is hard. All the work that goes into packing moving boxes, and unpacking your belongings drains your energy and wallet. Once you and your stuff arrive at your destination, you are too tired to enjoy your new space.
No matter how small your load or how far your new home, if you’re planning a residential move in the Chicago area, you might benefit from hiring professional Chicago movers. Here are five questions to ask yourself before you decide to DIY.
Time Is Money
- You don’t realize how much stuff you have until you try to put it in a box. Don’t waste precious vacation days, work hours, or school-related activity time. A professional moving company will carefully pack your belongings for transport, leaving you free to take care of other important details.
- For most of us, moving your entire residence is a big deal. Not for your local moving company. They do this every day. They can get your house packed, loaded, and placed in your new home, ready for unboxing, in half the time it would take you to do it yourself.
- Hidden fees abound with truck rental companies. Get your stuff moved for one, comprehensive price with a moving company.
Your Valuables, In One Piece
- Large and delicate items like armoires, standing clocks, and other antique furniture items are safer in the hands of professionals. They know how to transport cumbersome items carefully. Irregularly shaped yet fragile items, like lamps and chandeliers, have a better chance of arriving with all its parts intact when handled by a professional.
- All reputable Chicago movers are insured. That means that if your stuff comes up missing, or gets damaged on the way, you are guaranteed to get reimbursed. Request an itemized inventory sheet from the movers if you are trusting them with special items.
The Best Reason of All
The single best reason to hire a professional mover? No heavy lifting. With professionals carrying the load for you, your back, shoulders, knees, and toes will be safe from the pressure, pulling, pinching, and perspiring of moving by yourself.
Hiring professional Chicago movers saves you muscle pain, and lightens demands on your time and money. Check with your local moving company to find out how affordable a professional move can be.