Buyer’s guide to find the best power blender
There are thousands of power blenders out there in the market. It is also wise to do a good research before buying one. A buyers’ guide has been made ammeter doing a thorough study of the best power blenders that are now available in the market.
Here are some points that are to be remembered while buying a power blender.
While going to buy a blender you should know that every blender has a certain pros and cons. One should know his or her budget and preferences before going to buy a blender. For some if a blender comes with a medium or small size jar then it is perfect while for others a big size jar would be perfect. Some may prefer the a manual speed control setting while some prefer the automatic speed control system but one thing is sure a high power blender is liked by all.
Pros of high power blender-
- High power blenders come with very high motor power. Ideally if a power blender has motor of 2 horsepower then it can blend through every hard ingredient out there. They can grind coffee and break through ice cubes as well. Some blenders come with pre-programmed setting. Suppose you are late for work but you want to take a smoothie on the go. With this pre-programmed setting you can always put the ingredients into the blender and press the power button. You can then go and do your work. The blender will automatically stop once the work is done. The result is also consistent. Some blenders have a self-cleaning setting. Just add some warm water and soap into the blender and press the start button. It will clean itself. You should check that the blender you are buying is of a moderate size so that it can fit into any kitchen cabinet.
- Some power blenders come with a super sleek design. But power blenders often tend to make lots of noise as it works at a high rate. So it always wise to check that before buying a blender. These blenders come with complete speed control of eight different speeds. Blenders which have icons on them are easy to work with. Tamper in a blender is an important feature as it keeps the air flow which helps in keeping longer product life. The blender should be easy to clean.
- Some blenders come with dial control which is very good for manual speed control. The jar of a power blender should be strong and BPA-Free. Tampering is a very important part of blending as with the help of this feature the blades of a blender attracts the ingredients towards itself. Also, chopping and grinding is possible in a blender if the blades are made of stainless steel. The metal drive of a blender assures quality performance by a blender.
- Power blenders are very good since it works very fast and thus blends the food particles finely which in return release antioxidants and other nutrients which are valuable for our body. The power blenders produce so much friction heat that it can heat up soups while blending them. Power blenders are very good since it works very fast and thus blends the food particles finely which in return release antioxidants and other nutrients which are valuable for our body. The power blenders produce so much friction heat that it can heat up soups while blending them. In present days blenders are even used to liquefy vegetables and fruits so that we can get a chilled glass of juice whenever we want. No need to buy a juice when you have a blender. High power blenders also have a special kind of blade which makes crushing ice cubes possible. So we can make chilled cocktails as well.
Cons of a high power blender
There are few little negativities of a power blender which are listed below
- As a power blender works very fast it can generate noise but if it is provided with brush less DC motor then this problem could be easily avoided.
- The jar of power blenders are not always dishwasher friendly.
- The motor of a power blender while blending produces heat so it should not be over used.
- If you are looking to buy a power blender it is always good to buy an expensive one as it will last for a longer period of time.